Monday, July 25, 2011

Photos from last week!

ICELAND:

Nina and I outside of the Blue Lagoon!

Nina and I in Ísafjörður.

here I am In The Blue Lagoon!


IRELAND:

this is the gang (me, olivia, olga, anton, and nina l-to-r.) in Cork!

Here's that photo I talked about in St. Stephen's Green, Dublin.

Nina and I on the shuttle bus, coffee and tea in hand on the way back from Dublin.


Nina, Alice (in Wonderland), the Mad Hatter, and myself with a tiny teacup in Dublin:

"In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty, I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone. As she wheeled her wheel-barrow, through streets broad and narrow, Crying, 'Cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh!'"
Here I am with Miss Molly Malone.

ME AND GRANNY:


PHOTOS FROM PARIS TO COME BUT HERE'S A PREVIEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment